Friday, July 27, 2012

Antec 902 gaming case

Its been a while, but with time on my hands I am back.

I own the Antec 902 gaming case. In it i have a 3770k, Asus P8Z77-V LK, Gskill sniper 2x4 at 1866, SmartSeries thermaltake 850W power supply, seagate 500gb at 7200 RPM, and a Nvidia GTX 670.

I call this case the Hurricane. It has a massive helicopter fan on top, and another fan in back. There is also an option to put a fan in on the see through side of the case, but I do not have a fan installed on that side.

That top fan creates a lot of airflow, and it is super nice to have. There are also fan speed settings right on the case, but I only use the "high" setting since the 3770k gets hot.

There are 2 USB 2x2.0 slots in the front and only 1 USB 3.0 on the front. That is a let down. Even more so since my LK has 4 USB 3.0 slots. One USB 3.0 in the front is actually a huge let down. That is probably the cases biggest con.

This case also glows blue. When it is dark, this case looks amazing. Absolutely amazing. It pairs perfectly with the blue glow of my  Logitech G510 gaming keyboard.

I highly recommend this case. It keeps everything nice and cool, and it looks amazing.

Its cheap too, only 51 dollars US. Heres a link to the case: http://store.antec.com/Product/benclosure/nine-hundred-two/0-761345-45005-8.aspx






This isnt my build, but it lets you see just how amazing this case looks when the glow is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment