Monday, July 30, 2012

Logitech g510

This keyboard is simply amazing.

Im using it to type this right now, and this is the best keyboard I have ever used. I think its even better than the Razer Black Widow. This board is incredible.

The keys just feel right, they are perfect. Granted they take a little bit of getting used to, but my god are they amazing.

This board also has 18 "G" keys. You can make these keys do anything you want. Macro/ any computer function/ anything. They are super helpful in all games, granted a little cheap. But hey, I take whatever edge I can get.

This board also has an LED screen that can display whatever you want. For example, as of right now since im not gaming I have it displaying my CPU and RAM usage. When im gaming I have it show whatever stats I want it to.

The Logitech g510 features backlit keys. I love this. Not only that, but you can make the color of the backlighting whatever color you want. I have them a nice blue to go along with my SteelSeries mouse that also glows blue. I dont even need to have a light on anymore, all the keys are perfectly visible while backlit.

There is only one thing that I absolutely HATE about this board. The fact that there is no way to tell if the caps lock key is on or off. It sounds small but its incredibly annoying at times. I wish there was some sort of light on it the same way my macbook has.

The g510 also has built in audio, so you can plug in your headphones right into the board, which is a nice feature.

Overall I highly recommend this board. Im addicted to it. I can type and game with incredible ease and comfort.

Heres a link to the board: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/gaming-keyboard-g510


Heres what the board looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment