Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 came out yesterday, and I have not stopped playing it.

Graphics- 10/10
Gameplay- 10/10
Multiplayer- 10/10
Single-player- 7/10
Overall- 37/40

This game is without a doubt the best first person shooter I have ever player. The graphics look real, and the gameplay is amazing. The gameplay is very, very smooth. And DICE ironed out many of the problems, including the lag between the bullets being fired and them actually hitting

Using my Trittons I can hear everything.... Yes, I said everything. It is actually possible to hear a guy running up behind you, and the sound in this game is amazing. I can hear a tank when it is a ways away, and make sure to avoid it. Or the sound of a jet flying above. This is the first game I can say has full immersion and realism. 

The Multiplayer is amazing also. Nothing as of yet seems to be overpowered, or not balanced. Everything has a counter, and you just need to find what you play with best. 

The single-player in this game, lets face it, its subpar. It only lasts about 6 hours, and no matter what you do the enemy singles you out. I'm not kidding. You will always have the majority of the enemy shooting at you. Which makes playing on hard almost impossible. It also leaves you on a cliffhanger, which I hate.






No comments:

Post a Comment