Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gaming headsets?

I have been a gamer my whole life. Even back to the days of gamecube.

Most of that time I was listening to the game through the TV speakers, as the majority of the gaming community does. But, I have since discovered the wonders of owning a gaming headset.

I currently own Tritton AX Pros. And I must say, they are a dream. Beautiful 5.1 dobly surround, no Turtle beach buzz. And extreme comfort, even for long term gaming sessions.

There are a couple outstanding features:

One of the best features about the AX Pros is that they can hook up to virtually ANYTHING. PC, Mac, PS3, And Xbox.

The feature I love the most is the ability to turn up the voices of the people you are playing with, and turn down the game voloum. And vise versa.

They also look beautiful. I'm not kidding. I skype with them and get compliments on how they look with the glowing TTs on each side.

There's only one downfall to the AX pros: and that is the cords. Matter the fact: the AX Pros need an outlet to work.

Even with the few downfalls, I could not recommend the trittons more. They are truly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment