Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Call of duty, Or Battlefield?

The war rages on over the question of: Call of duty, or Battlefield?


After being a gamer of both Call of duty and Battlefield, I have years of experience in both respectively.

I started in the world of call of duty all the way back in Call of duty 2. I must say, that game was fun, and still is today.

I started in Battlefield back in Battlefield 2, often abbreviated "BF2."

Through the years I have noticed that past Call of duty 4 Call of duty in general has gotton stale. I mean really, what else is there to add? Past Call of duty 4 I have also noticed that the games have been getting more and more frustrating. I mean things like the Famas in Black ops, (the newest installment to the COD franchise) How does treyarch create the most overpowered weapon in call of duty history!?!? I mean come on.

Battlefield, on the other hand, has been an enjoyable experience for me. I haven't noticed anything TOO overpowered, and nothing in any of the Battlefield games have gotton me frustrated.

 I think that battlefield has more to expand on. And with Battlefield 3 coming out this October, I can say I'm genuinely excited. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment