Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good bye Gears.

Yes, Gears 3 is out now. It is sad to see it go, but half of me says that its good in the fact that its ending, and not an ongoing series where it slowly gets worse and worse, but the other half of me knows that there will never be another game like gears.

Gears, in my opinion, has THE best single player campaign of any game in the modern Era. It is full of nonstop action and that fight for survival feel. It had amazing graphics, and a feel that I have never felt with anyother game. I mean come on, who doesn't like running around with a chainsaw assault rifle combo? I know I do... and I know I want one. Or trying to survive 50 waves of the horde? All extremely enjoyable.

With gears 3 also comes a new game mode similar to that of dead space 2, where in multiplayer you could play as the infected and try to kill the humans, or vise verse.
In gears this new playlist allows you to be the horde, and allows you to go after the humans. WIth each kill gaining more money, and each infected costing a different amount of money to spawn as.

Gears also has a unique 3rd person perspective, I like it, as it is a nice change from the run of the mill first person.

Im also going to mis the COG and the characters themselves, with my personal favorite being the Carmime brothers.

Well, good bye gears. You will be missed.







I want a lancer. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment